Friday, January 27, 2012

Am I REALLY Hungry?

It's 11:38 pm. I got off work at 9 pm after a busy shift. When I got home I had a turkey burger that was worth 8 points with the bun and cheese according to my Weight Watchers Points Plus tracker. I didn't eat much today because I was so busy. Right now, all I can think about is how good some french fries with cheese would taste right now. I'd bake the fries, melt some cheddar on them, sprinkle some seasoning salt on them, and enjoy every single bite. I have to ask myself though: Am I really hungry? Can I smell the fries I haven't cooked? Yes. Can I imagine how good the gooey cheese would be that I'd have to lick off of my fingers? You bet. I used all but 3 points today. If I have that snack that I think is calling my name, it would cost me about 11 points. Is it worth it? A month ago I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Right now, however, I'm proud to say I DON'T need those cheese fries. I DON'T need to eat at all. If I REALLY think I need to eat, there are plenty of carrots and apples in there, but I'm so tired right now, the thought of chewing is too much, lol..It takes more effort to eat the carrots and apples. Therefore, I'm going to just pass altogether on food and get some much needed rest. I won't be going to bed with a full tummy and suffer the consequences later. Patting myself on the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Ok to Be a Weight Watcher

It’s ok if you see me with a donut.  I am going to track it and make sure that I get in some activity to work it off. It’s ok if I ...