Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Result of My Weekly Weigh-In!

Well, as promised I am back to post the result of my weigh in tonight at my Weight Watchers meeting.
I'm now down 4 more pounds. That's a total of 9.6 pounds. I've been on the plan since January 4th, so that averages out to 3.2 pounds each week. I'm almost at my first goal, which is 5% of my total starting weight. I have 2.2 pounds to go before I reach that goal, and I'm pretty sure I can do that!
It was so nice to get recognition of my accomplishments tonight!


I'm trying to plan out my meals because I'll be working evenings for the next week. I don't want to be tempted to go grab something at a fast food restaurant. I want to be prepared. I want to take the time to cook for a week. That's a challenge for me, because it's going to take some time, but I'm sure I can squeeze that in somewhere. I have to! I've noticed that planning my meals ahead really helps. It's so easy to go grab something, but then I end up exceeding my daily points. However, if I already have it in my fridge or freezer, why spend the extra money? I had already decided in the beginning that I would give up my frequent fast food trips and Starbucks mochas so I could afford the $42.95 monthly fee on Weight Watchers. It is so worth the investment. I'm losing a little money, but I'm gaining knowledge, self control, and I'm losing weight! 


I'm feeling empowered, and stronger than I have in a long time. I feel like I can and will achieve my goals. 
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Ok to Be a Weight Watcher

It’s ok if you see me with a donut.  I am going to track it and make sure that I get in some activity to work it off. It’s ok if I ...