Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Before Pictures and Stats

In my last blog I mentioned that I was going to be brave and give my current stats and upload some "before" photos. This is not easy for me because when I normally take pictures of myself, they are just of my face, since I hate my body so much. I mean, it's no secret that I'm fat, but when I take those pictures that don't show my lower half I can forget for a little bit just how fat I've gotten over the years. I like to joke around and say that I'm not fat, just short for my weight, but what's going on with my body is no laughing matter.

 I'm so tired of being the "fat girl". I'm tired of being told that I'm fat but I have a pretty face. What the hell? And to hell with the "Big and Beautiful" shit. Why can't I be just classified as Beautiful? There are dating sites for people that are big. So what happens when a "BBW" loses weight? Does that person lose their mate because their too thin? Sure, if health wasn't an issue and it turned my man on I'd pop cheeseburgers like candy, because I love to eat. I just don't like to look like I love it SOOOOOOOOOOO much! 

So, without further ado, here are my stats:

Height: 4'11.75"
Weight: 217.2 (this was as of 1/11/12. I'm supposed to get weighed tomorrow at my Weight Watchers meeting, but there is a snow storm coming so I may not get to go. I'll update this as soon as I get it) My starting weight at my first WW meeting was 222.8.
Waist: 43 inches
Hips: 53 inches

Below are pics taken of me 2 days ago (January 16, 2012)



Yep, I'm huge. Of course what I was wearing was pretty dumpy, too. I will upload pics again as I lose more weight.

Today was my first full 8 hour day at work. I had to remind myself to eat every 3 hours because I did not want to risk going home and diving in the fridge searching for food, and throwing my progress out the window. I stayed under my 29 points today. I did very well!
Tomorrow is another 8 hour day, and I'm going to see what I can do with my Points at Subway when I go to lunch. Temptation is there to get a meatball sub, but I won't, because just looking at these pictures is a reminder to me that I've given in to temptation waaaay too many times. 

2 comments:

It's Ok to Be a Weight Watcher

It’s ok if you see me with a donut.  I am going to track it and make sure that I get in some activity to work it off. It’s ok if I ...