Friday, February 10, 2012

Playing With My Food

I've always played with my food. Literally! I take pictures of it, and take pictures of myself with it. That's just my personality.
Since I've started Weight Watchers, I've incorporated more fruits and veggies into my diet, and to make them more interesting, I do things like what you see in the picture to the left. I'm not the most artistic person, but playing with my foods is helping me enjoy them more. To add to this I have a passion for photography, so I get to take pictures of my creations, ha, ha!




This is just a short blog today. I just wanted to share the results of a big kid who likes to have fun with her food, drink and camera. 


Have a fantabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Ok to Be a Weight Watcher

It’s ok if you see me with a donut.  I am going to track it and make sure that I get in some activity to work it off. It’s ok if I ...