Monday, February 27, 2012

My Pants Are Almost Falling Down!

The time has come when I can finally say: I NEED A BELT! Yes! I hate belts, but at the moment, I don't want to invest in too many new clothes because I intend to lose more weight. I have this pair of jeans that has always been kind of loose, but now they are super loose. It looks like I have a saggy butt now, lol! I find myself constantly pulling up my pants. And it's not just my jeans, it's my slacks I wear to work. They are too loose as well. It's a great feeling. I went through my closet the other night and actually chucked some things that are too big, because I REFUSE to ever have to wear those again. 
My bras are even too big now. Eek! My girls are getting a little smaller. My boyfriend may not be too thrilled about that if it keeps happening. Ha, ha..


Just a short one today. Just a reminder, if you see me walking down the street with saggy jeans, I'm not trying to go all gangsta, I'm just losing pounds. :-)




1 comment:

  1. I highly doubt anyone is going to suspect you of going 'gangsta'. :P

    ReplyDelete

It's Ok to Be a Weight Watcher

It’s ok if you see me with a donut.  I am going to track it and make sure that I get in some activity to work it off. It’s ok if I ...