Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Closing In On Another Weight Loss Goal

Today I went in for my weigh in and meeting at Weight Watchers, and was expecting that a) I had gained weight, or b) I lost nothing at all. I had a stressful couple of weeks. Last week I didn't even go to a meeting because my hormones were already raging out of control and I was sure I'd break down and cry if the scale was not my friend. Well, I lost 5 pounds. I was ecstatic. This means that since I started Weight Watchers on January 4, 2012 I've lost 17.8 pounds. 


I already reached my first weight loss goal by losing 5% of my body weight a few weeks back. My next goal is 10% of my starting body weight and I have just 4.2 pounds to go. Can I do that in a week? If stick to the program, exercise, and track everything I believe I can. This means not "eating my feelings" if I have a bad day, or eat a snack because someone else is eating a snack. I know I can do this! If I lose 5 pounds I'll be under 200 pounds, and I haven't been under 200 since 2009. I lost weight before on my own. I had lost almost 60 pounds, but I slipped into old habits and gained half of it back. Not this time. I'm determined to become a lifetime member at Weight Watchers. This means reaching my goal, WHEN I do that, I get to go to meetings for free. How awesome is that?



Stay tuned for more updates! 

1 comment:

It's Ok to Be a Weight Watcher

It’s ok if you see me with a donut.  I am going to track it and make sure that I get in some activity to work it off. It’s ok if I ...